- 400g / 14oz plain chocolate, chopped
- 125g/ 4¼oz / 8½ tbsp butter
- 100g / 3¾oz / 2 cups digestive biscuits, crushed
- 75g / 3oz mini marshmallows
- 150g / 5oz / ¾ cup glacé cherries, halved
- 100g / 3¾oz / ½ cup glacé cherries, halved
- 50g / 2oz mini marshmallows
- 100g / 3¾oz white chocolate, melted
Grease and line a deep rectangular cake tin.
To make the slices, place the chocolate and butter in a large heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, alternatively use a microwave on 30 second blasts. Stir until the butter and chocolate are melted and blended, then remove from the heat.
Add all the remaining ingredients for the slices to the bowl and mix well to coat everything in the chocolate.
Spoon the mixture into the greased tin and press out flat using a spoon.
For the topping, sprinkle the glacé cherries and mini marshmallows over the top. Using a spoon drizzle the white chocolate in thin lines. Leave in a refrigerator to set.
Once set, remove from the refrigerator and slice up into squares, adjusting the size depending on what they are for.